Prep 6 mins
Cook 13 mins
Simple easy to make recipe for your kids when you don't have time.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With your hands mix together the beef, onion, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper and ¼ can of cream of mushroom soup, in a medium mixing bowl.
- With an ice-cream scoop put an even amount of the meat mixture into 6 greased muffin tins, fill the tins nearly to the top.
- Place in the oven until the meat is done all the way through approximately 30 minute, cut one in half to test. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile combine the remaining soup, water and Worcestershire sauce in a sauce pan. Spoon this sauce on top.