Recipe by grandma2969
When I make this...we freeze 1/2 for another busy day..hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by Paka
This was a big hit at my house. I added a small chopped onion to the patties and added some sliced shiitake 'shrooms to the gravy mixture. Didn't even get a chance to freeze the leftovers, there weren't any! Thanks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup round buttery cracker
- 1 egg, beaten
- 11 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients, set aside.
- Mix soup, mustard, horseradish sauce and worchestshire sauce.together in a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup to the meat mixture.
- Form meat into 6 patties.
- Brown both sides in a skillet and drain.
- Stir water and parsely into the remaining soup mixture.pour over patties.
- Heat for 20 minutes.