Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When I make this...we freeze 1/2 for another busy day..hope you enjoy it!
Make and share this Salisbury Steak Made With Ground Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, set aside.
- Mix soup, mustard, horseradish sauce and worchestshire sauce.together in a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup to the meat mixture.
- Form meat into 6 patties.
- Brown both sides in a skillet and drain.
- Stir water and parsely into the remaining soup mixture.pour over patties.
- Heat for 20 minutes.
This was a big hit at my house. I added a small chopped onion to the patties and added some sliced shiitake 'shrooms to the gravy mixture. Didn't even get a chance to freeze the leftovers, there weren't any! Thanks
What a great change up from our usual ground beef recipes! The horseradish was just the right touch. I didn't have butter crackers so I used plain panko instead otherwise I made it just as listed. Perfect work night dish we will be making again. Thanks for sharing.
My BF loved this.
I liked it too, but not as much as him.
It's simple to make, so maybe I will pack it for lunch or something.