Recipe by wife2abadge
I'm not sure where I got this, but it's pretty darn tasty! Serve over hot cooked noodles.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup saltine crumbs
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces fat free beef gravy
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the beef, egg white, onion, crumbs, milk, horseradish, salt, and pepper and shape into four oval-shaped patties.
- Fry in a skillet over medium heat 10-12 minutes or til cooked through, turning once.
- Add gravy, mushrooms, and water to skillet; heat 3-5 minutes.