1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak Gravy
This is a very tasty dish, fast and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, divided
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (recommended -- Montreal)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties.
- 2Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate.
- 3Add remaining butter and saute mushrooms for 7 to 8 minutes. Whisk beef stock and gravy mix until smooth and add to mushrooms. Stir in remaining mushroom soup.
- 4Return patties to skillet ad spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 1319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: