1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak for 2
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the basic recipe in the 2007 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. It was sent in to them by Toni Martin of Byron Center, Michigan.But I added alot of different things, also changed the way that it was prepared and cooked. Submitted to " ZAAR " on October 21, 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size bowl, add egg, milk,breadcrumbs, 1 Tablespoon gravy mix, onion, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and ground beef.
- 2Mix all ingredients together, DO NOT over mix ( you do not want the meat to get dry ) divide meat mixture into two oblong patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- 3Using a skillet large enough to hold both patties, fry over medium heat until desired doneness is reached ( I cooked mine for about 10 minutes total ).
- 4Remove patties from skillet, and keep warm.
- 5In the same pan that the patties were cooked in, ( if not using lean beef,drain "drippings " ) add rest of ingredients and stir until thickened and no lumps remain.
- 6Pour gravy over patties, eat and ENJOY !
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak for 2
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 185.3 mg
- Sodium 818.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g