1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak Dinner
I know there are a lot of salisbury steak recipes here on 'zaar, but this is my family's favourite, and I'm posting it for safe-keeping. My dog-eared magazine clipping is looking a bit the worse for wear! Tastes even better if made with leftover home-made gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, seasoning, chili sauce, and egg in medium bowl.
- 2Shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties. (I like making oval shapes.).
- 3Spray 12 inch nonstick skillet with nonstick spray.
- 4Heat over medium heat until hot. Add patties and cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until browned on both sides. Drain off excess fat, if needed.
- 5Add tomatoes, gravy, and potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until potatoes are tender and beef is thoroughly cooked. Turn patties once during cooking and stir sauce often.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 728.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: