This recipe is courtesy of Kathy Flake, who blogs every Wednesday about food in her blog What Do I Know? (http://whatdoiknow.typepad.com) She is very funny and despite the title of her blog, she knows a lot about a lot of things. Check her out - you will enjoy her. This is delicious and even satisfies my carnivorous sons-in-law.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Gimme Lean, crumbles, breadcrumbs, and seasonings until combined.
- 2Form oval-shaped patties. Fry in oil (or use cooking spray) on both sides until brown. (They may stick to the pan; if so, pry them off gently.).
- 3Add 1/4 cup water, cover, and steam until the water evaporates, about 10 minutes.
- 4Pour gravy over the top and simmer for another 5 minutes or so, or until your potatoes are ready. (You were planning to serve mashed potatoes with this, weren't you?).
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury " Steak" and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 2493.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Gimmie Lean soy product