Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The gravy makes these steaks so yummy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs (can use seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can Franco-American beef gravy
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg and water thoroughly.
- Shape firmly into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook until brown.
- Pour off fat.
- Add gravy.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until patties are no longer pink.
Easy to make. Delicious comfort food.