Recipe by Rick B(2)
A quick after work meal! The horseradish gives the flavor a nice kick....I serve it over hot cooked noodles, but it is great just by itself!!!!
Top Review by Paka
We really enjoyed this dish. The gravy was great on potatoes. I did use 1/2 bread crumbs and 1/2 parm. cheese as another poster. The patties were made in the morning and with the day to blend had good flavor. Thanks.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (spicy brown)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, mustard, Worcestershire and horseradish in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, 1/4 cup soup mixture and the ground beef.
- Form mixture into 4-6 patties.
- Brown patties in oil and drain off excess fat.
- Combine rest of the soup mixture with the 1/2 cup water and pour over the patties.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes (or until done) Remove patties and spoon remaining sauce over top.
- This is great over hot cooked noodles!