Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast, easy and delicious recipe for Salisbury Steak. My family loves mushrooms so we add fresh sliced mushrooms to the recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope mushroom gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, tomato juice and onions; add ground beef.
- Shape into oblong patties, brown in skillet.
- Add gravy mix and water, stirring until smooth.
- Cover with sliced mushrooms if desired.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
This was wonderful. I tried the recipe 2 times and both times, there hasn't been any left overs. Nice flavor, easy recipe. Thanks for a great recipe