Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good, quick easy recipe everyone will love.
Make and share this Salisbury Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all patty ingredients; mix thoroughly with your hands and shape into 4 patties. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown patties on both sides.
- Add onion soup mix and 1 1/2 cups of water, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove patties from pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix flour and 1/2 cup of cold water together and blend.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil stirring constantly for 1 minute or until thick.
- Return patties to gravy and heat through, and then serve.