- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml plain breadcrumbs
- 78.07 ml minced onion
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 35.43 g package onion soup mix
- 473.18 ml water
- 29.58 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all patty ingredients; mix thoroughly with your hands and shape into 4 patties. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown patties on both sides.
- Add onion soup mix and 1 1/2 cups of water, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove patties from pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix flour and 1/2 cup of cold water together and blend.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil stirring constantly for 1 minute or until thick.
- Return patties to gravy and heat through, and then serve.