Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fast and easy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger (I use chuck)
- 3⁄4 cup quick oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Mix everything together other than the cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Shape into pieces like steak.
- Fry, or grill, until brown on both sides.
- Mix the soup and water.
- Pour over the meat and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Sorry, but this tastes like meatloaf to me.Just not what I think salisbury steak should taste like.