Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, and egg thoroughly.
- Shape firmly into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook until brown.
- Pour off fat.
- Combine soup and water; pour over patties.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes more.
This is an excellent recipe! I was hesanent at first, but when it was done, it was a big hit with the family! Thanks for this awesome recipe!
I used 1 large onion. And followed the recipe like stated. It's so good. My son liked this recipe. Thanks LizCI :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game