Recipe by Candle Lover
A recipe I want to try but haven't made it yet. Found it on the internet but don't remember where. I am guessing on the prep and cook time
Top Review by Chef Pollo
Yum, that was good! I really didn't expect much b/c I was low on certain ingredients... but even so, it was good. We used german angel hair egg noodles. I'll make it again with more love next time. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour
- 14 ounces beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- MIx the ground beef, onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Make patties.
- In a hot skillet sear ad cook the patties until almost done.
- Take patties out of skillet and put on a plate and wrap them in foil -- the foil and heat trapped will continue cooking the burgers.
- put the butter in the skillet with the pan drippings, and throw in your mushrooms. Once the mushrooms are browned add the flour and cook until all the flour is incorporated into the butter.
- Add the can of beef broth and stir, cook until thickened -- add the burgers back into the skillet/ or pour gravy over them.
- Can serve over brown rice/ mashed potatoes/ noodles.