Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Very good! My husband hates mushrooms and didn't even realize the soup ingredient. I placed each pattie on a 1/2 slice of bread, to soak up any grease while cooking. I then removed the bread before adding the rest of the soup/water and cooked for the 10 minutes more.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted and divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/4 cup soup with ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic salt; mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine remaining soup and water; pour over patties.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.