Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came from an old family friend. Soooooo good and sooooo easy!! My picky nine year old sister even asks for seconds!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (300 g) box chicken stove top stuffing mix (see Note below)
- 1 cup water
- Mix all three ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 35 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy ( we used a packaged kind or if you have leftover beef gravy use that too).
- Note: Since I don't have a box of stuffing on had, (and since I couldn't publish the recipe without a size for the stuffing) I just guessed at the size. Basically, it's just a normal size box of stuffing.
We loved this, it was so fast and easy to prepare. My very picky son had seconds. This would make a great meatloaf.