Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy to make.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, fine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, fresh
- Take 1/4 cup of the soup,ground beef,bread crumbs and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Cook the patties in a large skillet for 6 minutes per side,drain.
- Combine the remianing soup and mushrroms in the skillet and stir.
- Cook until heated.
- Serve over the steak.
It was great and easy to make.....family loved it!!!
Easy and Yummy... For a simple weeknight meal, this is a favorite for everyone in our family.
I admit, this was easy, but the taste left much to be desired. Sorry, didn't care for this one at all.