This recipe was initially posted in response to a round the world game. Not only did it sound good but once I got around to trying it myself, it WAS good! I'm not usually a cucumber person but I really like this recipe.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled,halved lengthwise,seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, cored,seeded and cut in half lengthwise
- 78.07 ml pitted and coarsely chopped green olives
- 4 large fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 17.25 ml white wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the cucumber in a salad bowl with the green pepper, olives, and mint.
- Add the coriander, paprika, olive oil, and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, toss again, and serve.