Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
Now I love potato salad and this one is so different than my favorite - German potato salad :) From the September 19, 2008 edition of Athens' Plus Magazine. It was listed to go with a meal of European Barracuda!
Top Review by Sara 76
I made this tonight, for our Christmas Eve Lunch tomorrow, and even now, before the flavours have really blended, it is divine! This is now my favourite potato salad! I can't wait to try it tomorrow when all the flavours have had time to really combine! A fantastic recipe, thankyou so much for sharing it!
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 4 -5 sprigs parsley
- 4 -5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons orange liqueur
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the potatoes well and drop them in boiling water in their jackets for about 15-20 minutes.
- When done, remove with a slotted spoon and allow to cool.
- Peel, cut into wedges in bowl, add the parsley and mint and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, liqueur, pepper and a little salt, beating with a whisk.
- Pour over the potatoes.