- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 -6 dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pickled sweet red peppers, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar or 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and black pepper
- 12 black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Drain and cool potatoes. Combine with the pickles, onions, and red peppers.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour this dressing over the potatoes and pickles. Mix gently.
- Top with olives and let cool to room temperature.