Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Romanian potato salad. Excellent with grilled meat or chicken cutlets. Pickled red peppers are more traditional but roasted are probably easier to find in the U.S.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Drain and cool potatoes. Combine with the pickles, onions, and red peppers.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour this dressing over the potatoes and pickles. Mix gently.
- Top with olives and let cool to room temperature.