Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Time-Life Foods of the World. This is a traditional accompaniment to tandoori meats. The meat is served on top of the salad and sprinkled with garam masala.
- 2 large onions, cut in thin slivers
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 24 radishes
- 2 medium lemons, quartered lengthwise
- 3 fresh hot green chili peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Spread onion evenly on a large serving platter.
- Arrange tomatoes around the edge.
- Arrange radishes, lemon wedges, and chili peppers around the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.