Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This works well as part of an appitizer tray. I got this recipe many, many years ago from a good friend. This can be made up ahead of time and chilled.
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 36 slices salami
- Combine the cream cheese filling and spread between salami slices.
- Stack to 4 slices then chill for up to an hour (or before serving time)
- Cut into 4 wedges. Dip sides into parsley.