1/1 Photo of Salami & Sun-Dried Tomato Wedges
Good Looking Cooking's Note:
Adapted from an Australian Womens Weekly Recipe. Makes quite an impressive addition to a fingerfood banquet, yet it is quite simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend or process half the cheese with basil until smooth.
- 2Blend or process remaining cheese separately with tomatoes until smooth.
- 3Cut rounds from the bread the same size as the salami.
- 4Spread a slice of salami with basil mixture, top with a bread round.
- 5Spread bread with tomato mixture, top with a slice of salami.
- 6repeat with remaining salami, basil mixture, bread and tomato mixture, making 10 stacks.
- 7Cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 8Just before serving, cut stacks into 4 wedges, top each wedge with half an olive, secure with a toothpick.
- 9Can be prepared 3 hours ahead.
- 10Store covered in refrigerator.
- 11Not suitable to freeze.
- 12Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami & Sun-Dried Tomato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 750.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g