Cook2 hrs 30 mins
I found this in my "Party and Snack" cookbook...Cooking time is refrigerating time.
Make and share this Salami Stacks recipe from Food.com.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of soften cream cheese, leave at room temperature.
- Stir 3 oz diced apricots, mayonnaise, and Tabasco into remaining cream cheese.
- Lay 4 salami slices on a clean board.
- Spread a heaped teaspoon of cheese mixture on each slice, making sure it is spread right to the edge.
- Place second salami slice on top and spread as above.
- Repeat with one more slice and top with the fourth slice.
- Place on a flat plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take the extra 4 3/4 oz of very finely chopped apricots and spread on wax paper in a 1/2 inch-wide strip.
- Lightly spread reserved cream cheese around the sides of the salami stacks.
- Roll the sides of the stacks over the chopped apricots, pressing well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, cut each stack into 6 triangles.
- Place a toothpick in center of each and arrange on platter.