1/1 Photo of Salami Stacks
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I found this in my "Party and Snack" cookbook...Cooking time is refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 3 tablespoons of soften cream cheese, leave at room temperature.
- 2Stir 3 oz diced apricots, mayonnaise, and Tabasco into remaining cream cheese.
- 3Lay 4 salami slices on a clean board.
- 4Spread a heaped teaspoon of cheese mixture on each slice, making sure it is spread right to the edge.
- 5Place second salami slice on top and spread as above.
- 6Repeat with one more slice and top with the fourth slice.
- 7Place on a flat plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 8Take the extra 4 3/4 oz of very finely chopped apricots and spread on wax paper in a 1/2 inch-wide strip.
- 9Lightly spread reserved cream cheese around the sides of the salami stacks.
- 10Roll the sides of the stacks over the chopped apricots, pressing well.
- 11Cover and refrigerate.
- 12To serve, cut each stack into 6 triangles.
- 13Place a toothpick in center of each and arrange on platter.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: