Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy appetizer. We've even had them for lunch or dinner with a big salad.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 3⁄4 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb hard salami, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- Preheat oven 325.
- Spread cresent rolls into 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cresent rolls.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Sorry, not a fan. Left me with a greasy feeling in my stomach. Made for PAC 2010.
It doesn't get any easier than this expecially when you need a quick appetizer. It just can't be beat for ease of preparation and flavor. This will also be great to make at our famous "happy hours" when we are traveling. Thanks a bunch, VA!!!!
I really liked this. My 3 year old loved it. My husband said he liked it, but it needed something. Maybe some pizza sauce for dipping. I thought it was fine the way it was. Easy to put together. I used a shredded pizza blend cheese.