This silly little recipe came from my husbands family. They would munch on these over late night cocktails. Don't judge 'em 'til you've tried 'em. Everyone says "ewww" when they first read the list of ingredients, even me! But, they are addictive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices dry italian salami, thin
- peanut butter (we prefer chunky)
- sweet gherkins or sour gherkins
- 1Spread peanut butter on each slice of salami.
- 2Place a gerkin in the center of salami on top of peanut butter.
- 3Fold salami to inclose gerkin.
- 4Secure with toothpicks and place on serving plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g