Recipe by lauralie41
Recipe found on Pillsbury's website.
Top Review by CoffeeB
This is a great go-to recipe for me to prepare in short order for anytime. A great snack or lite lunch. I omitted the greenchili's this time for one DS who doesn't care for them. But, when I make these again, I'll include them for the others. I also included a bit of shaved thin ham and some monterey jack cheese slices. Thanks for a :yummy: recipe Laurie!~
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 2.46 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 127.57 g green chilies, chopped, preferably Old El Paso
- 311.84 g flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch preferably Old El Paso
- 226.79 g salami, thinly sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard, and chiles to a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. On each warm tortilla evenly spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise mixture and top with salami. Spread another 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonnaise mixture over the salami and top with a lettuce leaf keeping layers as even as possible.
- Gently roll up each tortilla tightly and trim ends. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. When ready to serve cut each roll into eight pieces and secure each piece with a cocktail toothpick.