Recipe by Dancer^
Guys love these, they disappear quickly. Just put them on the table and step back or you will be trampled.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened & at room temperature
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas (regular or flavored)
- 2⁄3 cup pepper jelly
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 lb very thinly sliced salami
- 2⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, well packed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- extra fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread a thin layer of softened cream cheese on one side of each tortilla, leaving at least 1-inch free at the top of each tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of pepper jelly on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle each with chiles.
- Arrange two layers of salami on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle surface with cilantro and chopped scallions.
- Tightly roll each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion.
- Tightly wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and trim ends with a serrated knife, then cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces.
- Garnish with extra cilantro.