Guys love these, they disappear quickly. Just put them on the table and step back or you will be trampled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened & at room temperature
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas (regular or flavored)
- 2/3 cup pepper jelly
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 lb very thinly sliced salami
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, well packed
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- extra fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
- 1Spread a thin layer of softened cream cheese on one side of each tortilla, leaving at least 1-inch free at the top of each tortilla.
- 2Spread a thin layer of pepper jelly on top of cream cheese.
- 3Sprinkle each with chiles.
- 4Arrange two layers of salami on top of cream cheese.
- 5Sprinkle surface with cilantro and chopped scallions.
- 6Tightly roll each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion.
- 7Tightly wrap each in plastic wrap.
- 8Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours.
- 9When ready to serve, unwrap and trim ends with a serrated knife, then cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces.
- 10Garnish with extra cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (1565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g