Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cut above any deli salad. It is very hearty and many folks have commented on this.
- 7 ounces uncooked pasta shells
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved ripe olives
- 1 (6 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces salami, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta according to the box directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in large bowl; add the next 6 ingredients.
- In a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This is from Taste of Home June/July 99