Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is just a simple, tasty combination to make to go along with a cup of soup for an easy supper. If you can't find Havarti, Swiss cheese would be a good substitute.
- 1 cup deli Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 hard poppy seed rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices salami (about 3 oz.)
- 4 slices havarti cheese (about 4 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain cole slaw and stir in dill.
- Split rolls. Spread mustard over top halves and spoon cole slaw on bottom halves.
- Place salami and cheese on cole slaw on bottom halves. Place salami and cheese on cole slaw and cover with top halves of rolls.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve.