Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a simple, tasty combination to make to go along with a cup of soup for an easy supper. If you can't find Havarti, Swiss cheese would be a good substitute.
- 1 cup deli Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 hard poppy seed rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices salami (about 3 oz.)
- 4 slices havarti cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Drain cole slaw and stir in dill.
- Split rolls. Spread mustard over top halves and spoon cole slaw on bottom halves.
- Place salami and cheese on cole slaw on bottom halves. Place salami and cheese on cole slaw and cover with top halves of rolls.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve.
Great sandwich. I made it as directed other than I used a hamburger bun because that's what I had on hand. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT9.
Yummy! I had leftover slaw from Salmon Burgers and Vegetable Slaw which was drained and the dill added. Served on homemade poppy seed rolls with a crisp dill pickle on the side.
5++++ stars! I knew this would be great because I love all of the ingredients! This was so good that I had it for breakfast and lunch the next day. Unfortunately, no poppy seed rolls at both stores I went to! I do believe you need to eat this on a a fresh roll. My coleslaw was more of a vinegar base so next time I will try the mayonaisse based coleslaw. Made for ZWT9 Gourmet Goddesses July 2013.