Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray Mag, March 2009.
Make and share this Salami-Garlic Knots recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces salami, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigeratoed pizza dough
- 1 large egg, beaten
- coarse salt, for sprinkling
- spicy brown mustard, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400*F. Grease a baking sheet. In a bowl, mix the salami, garlic and jalapeno.
- Unroll the pizza dough; cut crosswise into 12 pieces. Working with 1 piece at a time, roll the dough between your hands to form a 7-inch rope. Tie each piece into a knot and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the knots with the egg and sprinkle with the salami mixture and coarse salt. Bake until golden, about 18 minutes. Serve warm with mustard.