Recipe by MarieL
A spicy salami, horseradish and cream cheese finger food appetizer guaranteed to please fans of these flavors. Easy to make, and a great alternative for those who get tired of chips and salsa or veggies and dip, as long as you're not feeling too health conscious. Stores well in the freezer. Thanks to my friend Candy for this recipe -- I think of her and of her wonderful hostessing skills whenever I make them.
Top Review by RECIPE ADDICT
Very good and very easy to make. I made them for our Xmas Eve appetizer get together last night. They stay together really good so you don`t need tooth picks. They were all gone in no time and I will definitely make them again!! Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, sliced to roll easily
- 1 eight-ounce package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, of your choice chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce