When I was about 10, my brother had his friend over and my sister and I volunteered to make them sandwiches. This is what we came up with. My husband loves it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the egg until the white is set, but not the yolk.
- 2To assemble the sandwich: spread one side of a slice of bread with mayo, top with salami and cheese, microwave for 15 seconds until cheese is soft.
- 3Cover with tomato slices.
- 4Spread another slice with mustard and hot mustard and place on top.
- 5Spread the top with mayo, put the egg on top.
- 6Carefully break the yolk, and spread the last slice with the egg yolk (this will prevent the yolk from breaking and making a mess on the plate).
- 7Put the lettuce on top of the egg, cover with the last slice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami-Egg Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.8
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 284.7 mg
- Sodium 1721.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g