Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe requires refridgeration time of about 2 hours before serving.
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small green cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 250 g salami, thinly sliced
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a small bowl of an elelctric mixer, beat until combined.
- Stir in cheese, cucumber, capiscum and chives.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1 1/2 cm tube.
- Roll a salami slice into a come shape, pipe cheese mixture into the cone, secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining salami slices and cheese mixture, cover, refrigerate for aobut 2 hours or until filling is firm.
Sounds tasty, although I would replace cucumber (which I hate, lol) with chopped pickles. The only reason I'm not making this is because I have NO IDEA how to convert grams to normal measurements. Hey guys, why not give us the option?
Quick 'n Easy!
These were easy and tasty. I didn't have a pastry bag, so I put the filling into a ziploc bag and snipped the corner off to fill the salami. I had trouble getting the salami to form cones - mine ended up being rolls, lol. That is NOT the recipe's fault, however. Thanks Jewelies for a great appetizer that we thoroughly enjoyed.