Recipe by Jewelies
This recipe requires refridgeration time of about 2 hours before serving.
Top Review by LakeladyP
Sounds tasty, although I would replace cucumber (which I hate, lol) with chopped pickles. The only reason I'm not making this is because I have NO IDEA how to convert grams to normal measurements. Hey guys, why not give us the option?
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small green cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 250 g salami, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a small bowl of an elelctric mixer, beat until combined.
- Stir in cheese, cucumber, capiscum and chives.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1 1/2 cm tube.
- Roll a salami slice into a come shape, pipe cheese mixture into the cone, secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining salami slices and cheese mixture, cover, refrigerate for aobut 2 hours or until filling is firm.