Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a yummy alternative to garlic bread, enjoy!
- 1⁄2 breadstick, sliced
- 60 g light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup salami, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, chopped
- Arrange bread on a foil-lined grill tray.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and spread onto each piece of bread.
- Grill until melted.
These were very good using genoa salami and a light cheddarcheese. The taste was somewhat pizza-ish which surprised those of us who sampled these. I'll keep the recipe handy, thanks Mandy. Made for the ANZAC Biscuits, RS#39.
This was very good. I used cheddar cheese and genoa salami. It really was a good alternative to everyday garlic bread. Thank you!