Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
entered for beveage tag May 08
- 100 g danish salami, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 6 eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C Brush a 6 x 200ml Texas muffin pan with oil.
- Combine salami, cheese, and peas in a medium bowl. Divide mixture evenly between holes in muffin pan.
- Use a fork to whisk cream and eggs together in a medium jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour evenly over salami mixture. Bake for 25 minutes, or until puffed, golden and set in the middle.
- Cool slightly, then remove from pan. Cool on a wire rack if not eating immediately.