Recipe by Darlene Summers
Yummy appetizers. You can make up a tray with these, or use your imagination and use bologna or other meats. If I use bologna, I add a tablespoon of mustard to the cheese spread.
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
This has been one of my favorite appetizers that my mom made since I was little. I LOVE it! Sometimes she did the olives, sometimes she didn't. Just wonderful, easy and a true crowd pleaser.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 9 pieces salami, large thick sliced
- 12 olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese and spread each slice of salami with the cream cheese.
- Stack the slices on top of each other, ending with the top slice having no cheese on it.
- Cover and refrigerate till cheese is set and meat is good and cold.
- Cut into 12 wedges. Garnish with an olive on a toothpick and push into top of wedges.