Darlene Summers's Note:
Yummy appetizers. You can make up a tray with these, or use your imagination and use bologna or other meats. If I use bologna, I add a tablespoon of mustard to the cheese spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 9 pieces salami, large thick sliced
- 12 olives
- 1Soften the cream cheese and spread each slice of salami with the cream cheese.
- 2Stack the slices on top of each other, ending with the top slice having no cheese on it.
- 3Cover and refrigerate till cheese is set and meat is good and cold.
- 4Cut into 12 wedges. Garnish with an olive on a toothpick and push into top of wedges.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salami Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g