Recipe by **Mandy**
This is great in a pastry shell but also makes a great breakfast casserole using stale bread cubed as a base.
- 1 1⁄2 sheets shortcrust pastry
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 100 g shaved salami
- 3 shallots
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 24cm greased flan dish with the pastry and par-bake for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and cream. Add salami, shallots and semi-dried tomatoes.
- Pour into a flan dish and sprinkle on grated cheese.
- Bake at 180.C for 20 ins or until set and cheese has melted.