Recipe by Scooterskitten
This little Pita is quick to make and very yummy. Perfect for a quick lunch. I love making these Pita's especially in the summer. I have no clue why but it is my summer lunch. Tasty tasty.
- 1 pita bread, cut in half
- 1 -2 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 -2 slice salami, thin cut
- 1 -2 tablespoon alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cut the pita in half and open it. Place the cheese and salami inside the pita. Toast it until the cheese is melted. Carefully open pita back up and add the sprouts. Lunch is served.
- 2. You can add anything you like to this pita and I would like to read about your versions :) .