Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a wholesome and satisfying make-ahead meal that kids will love: salami and cream cheese sandwiches. Recipe is from Martha Stewart.
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 ounces salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small bunch arugula, trimmed and washed
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread; top with salami and arugula. Spread cream cheese on the other slice of bread; close sandwich. Serve, or refrigerate, wrapped tightly in wax paper or plastic, up to overnight. Cut in half.
Excellent combination. I just left out the mustard (personal preference).