- 5 lbs hamburger
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 3 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons curing salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, place in covered bowl and refrigerate for 6 days.
- Each day knead for 5 minutes.
- On the 6th day form into rolls and bake 3 1/2 hours at 200 degrees turning every hour.
- Bake on rack to drain grease.
- This can be kept in the refrigerator for one month or frozen for a year.