This is another Nicoise recipe. We love the combo of flavors and it is very filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cups green beans, lightly steamed
- 1 (7 ounce) tuna
- 1/2 cup olive
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced into rounds
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 head boston bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 2 ounces anchovies
- 1Mix dressing together by mixing all ingredients in jar.
- 2Shake again, just before serving.
- 3Mix potatoes and mayonnaise to coat thoroughly.
- 4Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of vinaigrette.
- 5In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of vinaigrette, let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad.
- 6When ready to serve, toss lettuce lightly in a small amount of vinaigrette until leaves are barely coated.
- 7Place around the edge and bottom on the bowl, using all the leaves.
- 8Place tuna in the center of the bowl.
- 9Arrange tomatoes, green beans, potatoes around the outside in an interesting pattern.
- 10Decorate with olives, onion slices, green pepper rounds, celery and eggs.
- 11Garnish with herbs and anchovies.
- 12Serve immediately with additional vinaigrette dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salade Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 520.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 14.4 g