Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another Nicoise recipe. We love the combo of flavors and it is very filling.
Make and share this Salade Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cups green beans, lightly steamed
- 1 (7 ounce) tuna
- 1⁄2 cup olive
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced into rounds
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 head boston bibb lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 2 ounces anchovies
- Mix dressing together by mixing all ingredients in jar.
- Shake again, just before serving.
- Mix potatoes and mayonnaise to coat thoroughly.
- Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of vinaigrette.
- In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of vinaigrette, let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad.
- When ready to serve, toss lettuce lightly in a small amount of vinaigrette until leaves are barely coated.
- Place around the edge and bottom on the bowl, using all the leaves.
- Place tuna in the center of the bowl.
- Arrange tomatoes, green beans, potatoes around the outside in an interesting pattern.
- Decorate with olives, onion slices, green pepper rounds, celery and eggs.
- Garnish with herbs and anchovies.
- Serve immediately with additional vinaigrette dressing.