Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 ounces slender green beans, trimmed, halved
- 5 (6 ounce) cans white tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup tuna oil reserved from canned white tuna
- 2 tablespoons tuna oil reserved from canned white tuna
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup nicoise olives or 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 7 tablespoons thinly sliced of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mesclun
- lemon wedge
- Place green beans in processor.
- Coarsely chop the green beans.
- Mix in tuna, tomatoes, olives and 4 tablespoons mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, cumin and remaining 3 tablespoons mint in processor.
- Slowly add 1/4 cup drained tuna oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place mesclun in another bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons tuna oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice and toss.
- Transfer to platter.
- Arrange tuna salad over mesclun.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.