- 6 celery ribs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 scallions
- 2 ripe tomatoes, preferably heirloom
- 2 lemons, preferably Meyer
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Discard the white and leaves from the celery.
- Cut and seed the bell pepper.
- Cut the celery, bell pepper, tomato and scallion (including green parts) into small dice (about 1/4 inch).
- Juice and strain the lemon into a medium bowl, and add the diced vegetables, salt and olive oil.
- Mix well, chill for 30 minutes or more and serve.