Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found this on the internet, but with senile dementia sinking in I can not remember.I have not tried it yet but it sounds good.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 10 carrots, peeled and shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the shredded carrots, and mix until coated. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Simple and tasty, thanks!
Simple and tasty! We loved this salad!! Only problem... couldn't wait 2 hours... had it after one - sure it would be even better after a few hours in the fridge. Was lazy and bought a bag of shredded carrots at the grocery store...!! Thanks Chef at Heart!
Wow - simple & yummy! I think I might spice it up with some dill though. But the nice sweet taste of carrots really comes through. The whole family enjoyed this.