Salada De Batata Com Camarão, Maçã E Molho
- Dressing rosé: place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it with a fork. Save in the refrigerator.
- Boil the potatoes in a least 1.5 liter water pan, add 1 tea spoon of salt. Cover and let it cook for 20 minutes or until potato is soft but still firm and able to hold a shape. remove from heat and drain it. Rinse potatoes with cold water and reserve.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan, add shrimp sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Add salt and pepper and reserve.
- In a bowl, place the potatoes, shrimp, chive, apple, salt pepper, mix it carefully and transfers to a serving dish. Drizzle Rose Dressing over it.
- Note: If you prefer, decorate by placing green leaves on the serving dish and then pour mix over it, and top it with shrimp and pricked green chive.