Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The arugula provides a nice light peppery taste to this salad.
Make and share this Salad With Sour Cream & Raspberry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 small red leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2 small iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup arugula, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large green onions, chopped small or 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Separate leaves of lettuce and arugula and wash with cold water.
- Place in a bowl and cover with 2 trays of ice cubes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour to chill.
- When chilled, discard ice cubes, and drain.
- Pat lettuce dry with paper towels.
- Tear lettuce and arugula into smaller bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add tomatoes, green onions or use sliced red onion.
- Add to bowl and lightly toss to mix.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey mustard, raspberry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over lettuce and toss to coat.