William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
The arugula provides a nice light peppery taste to this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 small red leaf lettuce
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup arugula, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large green onions, chopped small or 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Separate leaves of lettuce and arugula and wash with cold water.
- 2Place in a bowl and cover with 2 trays of ice cubes.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour to chill.
- 4When chilled, discard ice cubes, and drain.
- 5Pat lettuce dry with paper towels.
- 6Tear lettuce and arugula into smaller bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
- 7Add tomatoes, green onions or use sliced red onion.
- 8Add to bowl and lightly toss to mix.
- 9In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey mustard, raspberry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 10Pour dressing over lettuce and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad With Sour Cream & Raspberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 426.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: