Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful salad to add to your buffet table.
- 2 pears
- 12 slices parma ham
- 1 bunch arugula, salad
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the pears in half and remove the stem. Slice them thinly and mix with arugula and onion in a big bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper. Pour it over the pear salad and mix. Place the salad in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Serve with Parma ham or salami for a picnic.
- Salami can replace the Parma ham.