Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 medium nectarines or 2 medium peeled peaches
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
A really unusual and tasty salad dressing. I have made the salad with all sorts of veggies and everyone raves about the dressing. Thanks for posting it. Marilyn Warren