Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from my friend, Keren, who got it from her neighbor Mrs Perlstein. (Credit given where credit is due!) You can substitute garlic melba toast for the flatbreads too.
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1 purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 10 ounces garlic flavored flat bread, broken into pieces
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix dressing ingredients very well.
- Pour over salad right before serving.
Great salad. I didn't use the entire dressing. Thanks.